Green

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

49 Days left!

Wow 7 weeks from today we will have two beautiful babies in our lives. Okay so I cry just thinking about it. Today we saw Dr. H. and had some fun facts shared with us. Please see the Stats below:

Westin is weighing 3lbs7oz

Tatum is weighing 3lbs15oz

HOLY COW they are big. Starting at 34 weeks babies tend to increase their weight by a half a pound each week. So that means at 34 weeks that they will potentially be at the minium 2lbs heavier. Not to mention that we are still 3 weeks from 34 weeks :) So who knows how much they gain over these next 3 weeks ;). Poor Jenni I hope my kids don't make her that miserable, you know? Today one the babies kicked so hard we could see it on the outside, and I got to feel it too :) 

I have a shower this weekend! Very excited and looking forward to it. I will post some pictures from my 1st shower too! 

In the mean time please pray for the following: Prayer for continued growth & development of the twins. Prayers for Jenni as she continues to work and wait hand and foot on new mommies at the hospital. And lastly for me, lots going on and would just love some general prayers!! 

Until next time
-K

Jenni & I at the shower


Me and my fabulous hostesses for my Family shower
My sister, Lauren, Aunt Donna & Aunt Lisa


Yes is was Raggedy Andy and Raggedy Ann themed (aka Hannah Doll we are "recruiting" Tatum early ;)

2 comments:

  1. I love that you got to feel a kick! That is so exciting! I will pray for you, the babies and Jenni. She is awesome at what she does but I imagine it's getting hard on her. Be blessed... every single one of you and I CAN'T WAIT to see you Sunday!

    Becky Sanders

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a Hannah doll at Erica's shower too! It's never too early to start recruiting!

    ReplyDelete