Green

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

It's Twins!!!

Me & Thaddeus with our Twins 1st picture

Me & Jenni!


The Twins 1st picture, so in love already!


OMG, oh my gosh, oh my goodness!

What an amazing day. We went to Houston IVF aound 8:00am. Dr. Hickman asked Jenni "well what do you think it is?" She guessed twins and yep she was right. Two PERFECT sacs with perfect heartbeats. He said they were PERFECT!
Their little heartbeats were around 120bpm. Baby B is measuring at 2.8mm and Baby A is measuring at 2.4mm. They are already so beautiful!

We had a celebration lunch with Jenni, her mom, my mom and Myself. Oh and Mackenzie was home from school so she went too ;)

I will never forget today and the moment of seeing those miracles on screen and seeing their beautiful heartbeats. In fact I was so excited that when we got to HIVF I got out of the car and left my car running, haha. Jenni was like ummm Kristin are you going to turn off your car?
After we found out it was twins I literally sat in the parking lot for 30 mins. I laughed, cried, thanked God, talk to family, called Thaddeus 3 or 4 times while he was booking it to work just to share the moment over and over again. Jenni finally asked me if I was ready to go after sitting the car for a half hour.

I am so thankful for these blessings. For Jenni, for my my amazing husband Thaddeus, for Jenni's husband Justin, and our families & friends. I was so afraid after losing Luke that I would never get to be a mom and God has given me that gift again today, thank you Lord. Thaddeus and I have lived our marriage by the verse Pslams 37:4 " Delight yourself in the Lord and He shall give you the desires of your heart" Thank you God for giving me the gift of motherhood. I am so excited to raise these miracles with my family and friends!


Please continue to pray for healthy growth for these babies, For Jenni as her body prepares to carry twins again, and for me and Thaddeus. Our lives changed again today forever, have I mentioned how incredibly thankful we are.....

-Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment