Green

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Update :)

So....yesterday we had our last and final beta! We expected our number to be somewhere around 6,000 based on the doubling times since our last beta....well, it was 23,219!!! God is so good!! :)

Tomorrow, we will be 6 weeks pregnant!!! And, in the morning is our heartbeat(s) confirmation ultrasound at Houston IVF. This is the very first time that we will see the miracle that is truly unfolding before us...I can't even describe how very excited I am!!...and I know Kristin and Thaddeus are too! So...be watching - we'll be updating tomorrow...

I was listening to this song today by Kutless "That's What Faith Can Do"...and it just reminds me so much of our surrogacy journey! That because Kristin and Thaddeus continued to be faithful and trust in God's plan, even after losing Luke...we are here today. And, miracles are happening...that's for sure!! :)

"I've seen dreams that move the mountains
Hope that doesn't ever end
Even when the sky is falling
I've seen miracles just happen
Silent prayers get answered
Broken hearts become brand new
That's what faith can do..."
~Kutless

Jenni

2 comments:

  1. So glad God sent you to us Jenni. Aw, dang, my eyes are all wet again.

    --Thaddeus

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kristin, have you stopped crying over the last 5+ weeks?

    Jenni, I am so very happy for you all. God has truly held you all in His hands throughout the last 6ish months!! The fruit of your womb will be most definitely be blessed :)

    Love you girls so much and am so very grateful that you are a part of my life!!!

    ReplyDelete