Green

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

God's Love

Not a whole lot going on and I like it! I have seen so many twins out in public, just probably notice them more now.

A lot of my students have found out. One of my little ones asked me when I will have a baby again? Another in her class said she is going to have another baby thats her's but it will be in someone else's tummy :) But don't worry the lady will give them back to her, she can't keep them :) One other student asked me if my twins were here yet. I love their innocence. I love that parents are explaining to their kids our journey.

After Luke passed away I was so worried as to how the kids would be affected. I really do love my students and was worried for their emotions, confusion and so forth. So for parents to actually be explaining our journey, our story, what God has done in our lives just amazes me. What a great way for parents to explain the unconditional love of God.

Please continue to keep us in your prayers, Jenni, myself and our families. I already love these beautiful miracles so much I just can't wait to hold them!

-Kristin

"But I am like an olive tree flourishing in the house of God; I trust in God's unfailing love for ever and ever." Psalm 52:8

1 comment:

  1. I very randomly stumbled upon your blog looking for pictures of allergic reactions to progesterone! HA! Anyway, I know God directed me here...as I sit, I'm 10 weeks pregnant with twins after our first IVF cycle. YAY! We are so excited and nervous but mostly feel just so grateful and blessed, just as you expressed. I am going to try to keep up with your story if you don't mind, as our babies are due very close to one another! Exciting! Feel free to come by our blog and check our our infertility story, too!

    ReplyDelete