Green

Friday, August 20, 2010

Incredibly humbled...

I'll let Kristin update about her awesome appointment this morning....but retrieval and transfer will be happening THIS coming week!!! :)

As dates get finalized, I have this overwhelming feeling of gratitude. I am so thankful that God chose me, once again, to be a surrogate. Looking back, my amazing first journey that resulted in the precious baby girls still leaves me speechless...and here I am - on another journey. God had chosen this path for me...and I am so, so incredibly humbled.

This week has been crazy...lots and lots of shots, pills, patches, ultrasounds, and blood work. We've spent alot of time at Houston IVF this week. Kristin and I are both exhausted (and hormonal) but we are SO ready for this coming week!!

God, we are watching your amazing plan unfold. Thank you....

Jenni

No comments:

Post a Comment