Green

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Pre-heatin' the oven...

Now, the oven is officially on pre-heat!!! I've added the estrogen patches to my list of medications. The estrogen patches help build my uterine lining so that the little embryos have a nice pillowtop to climb into and hold onto for dear life ;) So, now I'm on pre-natal vitamins, baby aspirin, Lupron injections and estrogen patches. Kristin just finished birth control, is on pre-natal vitamins, Lupron injections, and Dexamethasone.

So, what does this mean??? Kristin and I are both beyond hormonal and have had many hormone overload moments. But, I am so thankful that it's something we are going through together and we can sit back and laugh at ourselves (after the fact)...I really am just so thankful. I know that Justin and Thaddeus deserve a huge medal of honor after this. :)

This Thursday is Kristin and my first "pre-transfer" appointment. Kristin will have a ultrasound to check her ovaries, blood work and exam. I'll have an ultrasound to check my lining and blood work.

I do have to say that I am so very proud of Kristin. Every night, we have been meeting at 9:30 so that I can do her Lupron injections...welllllll, last night - Kristin did her own. That was a huge step...and I'm so proud of her. She did an awesome job... :)

We are getting so close to retrieval and transfer...and, I just can't wait to watch God's plan unfold before our eyes. I know He has some amazing things in store!

Jenni

2 comments:

  1. Amen!! You guys are doing a great job of supporting each other, and I can't wait to meet the little trio that will be born out of this wonderful friendship :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete